Tracy’s collaborative approach in working with leaders and leadership teams sets in motion the highest possible leadership environment. Tracy conveys complex principles to leaders in practical terms. As a result leaders are able to wrap their arms around and implement ideas that effectively diminish drama and distraction and deliver increased results.
Working with the InitiativeOne Proprietary Process for over 10 years, Tracy understands the leverage points that will push leaders beyond their comfort zone. She guides leaders to higher levels of strategic purpose through her expert knowledge of what drives individual performance first and subsequently what drives team performance. In a world of fast paced change, leaders need to internalize principles that enable nimble adaptation and effective response to multiple scenarios. Tracy is a catalyst for transformation. She knows how to help leaders change behaviors, regain focus and impact in their lives.
Tracy’s education and experience (BSN, RN and MBA) prepared her for a distinguished career in Healthcare. Today, she draws from 20-years of HealthCare Leadership experience when delivering and implementing the InitiativeOne Leadership Transformation processes with clients. Her extensive background in operations, service, program development, and multiple business startups serve as a key resource for InitiativeOne clients in the areas of leadership, strategy, business growth and systems thinking.
A sample of Tracy’s client experience includes:
- Honor Health Research Institute (Interim Director July 2015-November 2016, Scottsdale AZ)
- Metal Flow (Holland MI)
- Festival Foods (Green Bay WI)
- Howard-Suamico School District (Green Bay WI)
- Burgess (Alexandria, VA)
- GEA Farm Technologies (Global – North America, South America, Germany)
- Scottsdale Medical Imaging (Scottsdale AZ)
- Kentucky Christian University (Professional Speaking Engagement)
- Manufacturing First 2015 Annual Conference (Professional Speaking Engagement)