THE REALITY OF CHANGE
by Fred Johnson & Paul Metler
The Reality of Change. What would happen if you transformed your view on change? What if you learned how to master positive change and lead others through the process? The impact of this transformation will surprise you. Your ability to embrace and engage in meaningful change will extend into all areas of life. Becoming better at change will lead to a better you, a better life. You’ll discover how to:
- Gain confidence in leading change through knowledge of what’s to come.
- Reduce stress and anxiety in your life.
- Embrace and engage change as a pivotal leadership quality.
- Counter resistance and naysaying while avoiding blame and taking things personally.
- Master change in the context of other key leadership traits.
- Successfully guide yourself into new and promising waters.
The Reality of Change will become a Catalyst for Positive Change in your organization.
Dr. Fred Johnson and other talented InitiativeOne Team Members are available for event speaking based on The Reality of Change. Let us help you Master Positive Change before it Masters You!
IS EVERYONE ON THE BOAT?
By Fred Johnson & Paul Metler
Is Everyone on the Boat? Is an engaging parable about a cast of characters who embark on an exciting voyage. The boat represents any business, organization or institution. The final Port of Call represents the organization’s vision. With Sam, the Visionary Leader, you will discover within each situation that arises a valuable lesson about yourself, the people you work with and organizational life.
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of others.
- Understand the values that drive those in leadership.
- Maximize your time in a fast paced business culture.
- Develop a strategy for implementing positive change.
- Equip yourself with practical insight for implementing positive change initiatives.
Is Everyone on the Boat? will infuse new health in your leadership culture.
Dr. Fred Johnson and other talented InitiativeOne Team Members are available for event speaking based on Is Everyone on the Boat? Let us bring increased clarity and focus to your leadership culture.