Professionals in nearly every discipline must understand and confront the brutal facts that affect their industry. To remain relevant and significant in helping shape the future, construction industry leaders need a longer term context, better tools and metrics, and more integrated thinking in confronting and responding to their leadership challenges.
Commercial Development Case Study
Increased Productivity – The owner reported a 20% increase in new housing starts without increases in management staff due to the collaborative problem solving processes that reduced the cycle time.
Building Industry Clients
- Continental Homes – Scottsdale, AZ
- The Development Group – Yuma, AZ
- The Macerich Corporation – Santa Monica, CA
- Richey Construction – Chandler, AZ
- Superstition Crushing Company – Phoenix, AZ
- Westcor Development – Phoenix, AZ
- Westcor Partners – Phoenix, AZ